Monday 3 December 2012

Reflection



In the end of the semester, through Information and Communication Technology (SSI 3013) lessons, I have learn many new things. My first lesson is about Paint. Actually I am not familiar with Paint. But after I heard about Mr. Azmi explanation, I am able to do my work with Paint now. Then, blog. Actually I’ve been to a blog workshop before. However, there’s not many that I learned from there. But, through En. Azmi assignment, make a blog to publish his assignments and others, I manage to make a blog successfully and know many new things about blog. The assignments about Smart School really gives me many useful information related to education and Smart School development.  This course not only teach me about ICT but about learning and teaching process and also about education progress in Malaysia.  Through this course too, I manage to learn about many interesting thing related to education such as teaching tools and others. This course also teach me about cooperation within group, division of time to accomplish many works and many more. For me, I think the class session is okay however I think the environment is quite lame and not happening. However, this might be due to the class session which is at the evening thus the student is tired hence make the environment become lame.    

No comments:

Post a Comment